IMechE Fife NDT is delighted to be offering Level 3 Consultancy Services as an expansion of our current portfolio, following the establishment of IMechE Fife NDT in July 2021. We are proud to work alongside IMechE Argyll Ruane, who have one of the longest established Level 3 Services departments in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) industry, celebrating their 23rd anniversary this year.
Why utilise Level 3 Services?
There are many reasons why an organisation may have a need for Level 3 Services, such as:
- Consultancy on requirements before, or whilst undertaking, an engineering project.
- Consultancy and organisation of training and certification for personnel to meet your specific standards.
- Meeting legal requirements or the provision of expert testimony.
- General advice on any aspect of Non-Destructive Testing.
- Finding solutions to a particular issue.
- Supervision of personnel and procedures.
- Auditing and procedure writing and review.
- Developing written practices.
- Third-party input/observation and competence verification.
- Acting as a Responsible Level 3 by looking after all on-site requirements for organisations, providing clients with quick and easy access to an expert consultant.
What industries do we support?
Our Level 3 Services team provide NDT Consultancy and support to business clients for their Non-Destructive Testing requirements in a range of industries, including:
- Oil and gas C
Our Level 3 Consultants represent the highest level of expertise within industry, providing clients with the guidance and support to help them fulfil their NDT requirements.
We pride ourselves on providing cost and time effective solutions, top quality customer service, timely and knowledgeable support, as well as the flexibility to meet organisational needs.
For an initial consultation or no-obligation quote, contact the team today on:
+44 1383 669005 or fifendt.level3@IMechE.org